Returning Your Order
RETURN REQUESTS PLACED DURING THE COVID-19 ADVISORY
The following information applies to orders returned after March 10, 2020.
Returns are now accepted
Our return process has now resumed and you may return your order following our standard return policy. If you placed an order after March 10 and your return was undeliverable while our distribution center was temporarily closed, you may now return it indicating the date in which you received your return authorization. Note that returns that are past the standard 30-day window will require having previously received return authorization from a Longines customer service representative.
Standard Return Policy
We assure your satisfaction with all Longines merchandise by offering a 30 day money back guarantee.
You may return any unworn, undamaged watch, within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of purchase price (minus shipping and handling fees). Any watch that fails our quality inspection (scratches, damage, or other signs of wear) will be returned to you and no refund will be issued. When trying on your watch, we recommend doing so without wearing bracelets or other accessories that may rub against your watch. Similarly, avoid placing your watch in hard surfaces like those made of metal, glass, granite or ceramic.
Watches with rubber straps that are sized (cut) are not returnable or exchangeable. Rubber strap replacements can be ordered at an additional cost by calling customer service at 1-866-462-4032. *We do not size Rubber Straps.
If the following items are not returned or damaged, the charges listed below will be applicable and reduce the amount credited.
- Missing Box (Standard) $25
- Missing Box (Luxury) $50
- Missing Warranty Card / Instruction Manual $20
Please follow the instructions below when returning your watch:
- Please complete the form that came in the box and enclose it with your returned merchandise.
- Watch needs to be returned with box, warranty cards, user manual, and any extra links due to bracelet sizing.
- In order to expedite your return, you must choose the appropriate reason code for your return on the packing slip.
- Carefully package merchandise to prevent damage in transit.
- Ship your return using the return label sent to you on the bottom of the original invoice.
Once received and inspected, a credit will be issued for all returned watches meeting the 30-day guarantee provisions. The credit will be issued on the card upon which the order was originally placed.
If you do not have your packing slip, please contact us at 866-462-4032 from 9am to 6pm EST Monday through Friday or via the ‘Contact Us’ section.